Website Proveho Inc.
If you are passionate about web technologies and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, this is the place for you. You will be working as part of a global growing team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
The PHP Web Developer is required to have a strong knowledge of PHP skill, and display versatility and resourcefulness in dealing with varying systems, programming languages, and environments. This job is located in Egypt and will be reporting to the Team Leads in Canada and United States.
As a member of our team you will need to take part in all stages of the web development life cycle. Daily tasks will include:
- Develop, implement and maintain object oriented backend applications with PHP, MySQL
- Production and launch of sites
- Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation
- Analyze processes in order to provide solutions
Most importantly, willing to learn new methodologies and has a can do attitude
Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP and preferably in PHP frameworks such as laravel, symfony, Zend, CI.
- Strong Knowledge of OOP and design.
- Strong knowledge of database technologies to scale for high traffic web sites in MYSQL
- Experience in dealing with large scale web sites when necessary
- Strong knowledge of dealing with large system including logging and reporting
- Good HTML/JS/CSS knowledge
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities
- Strong command of the English language.
- Knowledge of Ecommerce platforms would be an asset (Magento as an example)
- Knowledge of WordPress, Joomla and different platforms would be an asset.
- Experience with Code repository and version control systems such as GIT/SVN
- Lamp Server experience
- Experience in Task Management
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or 3+ years of developmental experience preferred.Want to be part of our team? Send your application as well as your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.We look forward to hearing from you! if you know someone who would be interested, please do not hesitate to forward this information.